2470 North Road
Oriskany Falls, NY 13425
Town Board Members are elected with a 4 year term.
The Town Board Meetings are held the third Wednesday of every month at 6PM, on the second floor of the Village Hall.
Town Board is the legislative authority/governing body, and is responsible for the following functions:
- Fills vacancies in Town offices, both elected & appointed
- Adopts budgets
- Fixes the salaries of officers and employees
- Establishes rules of procedure
- Adopts local laws pursuant to Home Rule Powers
- Sets financial appropriations for Highway Dept.